I realize that being far from the person u love is hard. Its never that easy and i wonder how some people can handle this thing eventhough they're thousand miles away from each other. I never say that im perfectly happy bcs there are lots of ups and downs between me and him since i live here for the past 3 months. Its hard and it makes u sad. And u breakdown everynight thinking about them. Thinking abt how much u miss them and u cant do anything abt it. Bcs you guys are obviously far from each other.
Yet, u shouldn't give up. I shouldn't give up. Him and i, both of us shouldn't give up on this. This thing we are having. Being far makes me think about the hugs i will receive from him. The days im gonna spend talking to him. Tell him everything. Just be there next to him. To feel alive, to feel the love. i know that i love him and thats all that matters. We will never be the perfect couple and we will never have a perfect relationship but whatever we have make us strong. We are strong together and i trust him. I believe in us.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment