Hear me out let me say everything what's on my mind. Let me tell you every single thing that I've always wanted to tell you. Just please let me talk and don't say a word until I'm finish talking 'cause I might not speak at all. After telling you this thing, come to think of it, I might just walk away 'cause I'm just not ready with what will you say once I told you everything.
" I like you. I've always liked you. You may not noticed it because I never really wanted you to know my true feelings. But as days past and by just looking at you my feelings for you grows stronger. Maybe I've fall in love with you but I'm not sure wether it's love 'cause I'm pretty sure I don't really know you well to say I love you. Looking at you smiling even thou it is obviously not for me, it made my day. Well a simple hello may seriously made my day too. If I have the balls to talk to you I would definitely talk to you and be friends with you. Get to know you well but I never have the courage to talk to you. I wanna take the time to know you, spend sometime and talk bout things with you. Some of my friends even have faith in me, and told me to be brave and believe in myself and I'll be just fine if I talk to you but I really never have the courage you know. So this is the part I don't expect you to like me back and this is really your decision wether you wanna be friends with me and get to know me. And I also don't expect for the best but I'm hoping things will be just be fine between us and I'm hoping that you'll think this thru."
No comments:
Post a Comment