So it's been awhile since my last update. I didn't really have the time to update. Been in kl for a few weeks. Gonna be back in kk in December. Well there's nothing much to do here 'cause my mum won't let me to ride the train on my own. Hah. How I wish I have a boyfriend by now. That owns a car. Yes. So I can ask him to bring me to town. Or for lunch date. Lol. Good news, my dad's gonna bring me to Bali. Woot woot. I cannot wait really. Will be going to Bali 30nov-3dec. Somehow I miss going to Bandung and Jakarta. Yes. Now finally I can go to Bali. Few days ago I hang out with Sasha. My long lost lover. Haha. We're having a long distance relationship. It was great to see her and four hours of together is so not enough. So I wish to go and hangout with her again before going back. I do have fun with her. We took some pictures. And I will post the picture here soon. It's hard not having a laptop 'cause I can't just simply upload pictures using this hopeless iPad. Pfftt.
So, truth is I still can't manage to forget him. Yes. I texted him but he didn't reply. How fail is that? I wanted to talk to him before I leave to kl but he was absent for 3 days. So didn't get the chance to talk to him. I was a little bit down. But you know, I must move on. Ha. Easy to say yet so hard to do. And I still keep the picture of both of us. The one and only picture I have of him and me. The picture reminds me of how much I like him, adore him. The picture reminds me that it was the happiest day in my life. That I get the chance to take that picture with him. That I burst into tears after taking that picture with him. One of the most best memories I will keep. Thou my head says to give up on liking him, my heart says to keep strong and just keep on believing that one day I'll have the chance to tell him how much I like him. I still like him. With all my heart and really hoping to have one last time to talk to him. It's hard. It's just hard to forget him. His smile, somehow the best future of him. That smile was the reason I fall for him. Every time he smiles, thou not to me or because of me I was so grateful to see him smiling. And i would do anything just to see that smile in front of me again. So I just gotta hold on to my feelings towards him and I just gotta believe that things could change and my someday I might see him again. x

No comments:
Post a Comment