Thursday, December 6, 2012

What do you feel?




Of course. People always ruin my mood. No matter how many times. These days I feel empty. People don't looked for me and I feel weird because I'm the one who always start the conversation. It feels like I'm that desperate because I, somehow always start the conversation with some of the guys. Do I ever matter to you guys? Like do you guys ever think of me even just once? Getting close to these guys somehow made my life a little brighter than ever. But you know, maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just me who felt that way. People tend to walk right out of your life once you started to care about them. That's why I hated to get real close with someone. I just need someone that need me as much as I need them. Caring for people too much is just another bad habit. In the end, you got fucked up. Yeah. Sorry for this shitty post. I just wanna say something. Just letting it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment