Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013




Wow. Haven't post anything since last year. I'm really sorry because I never had the time to update new posts. 2013 is freakin cool. Because its gonna be my last year in high school. But of course too many pressure. Well I'm not going to talk about school here. So let's move on.

2013, a new start. Fresh start. I actually have nothing to say. These past few months was okay. My birthday was 2 months ago. Not the best birthday I had. But still I'm happy to those who celebrated my birthday with me. Yes very grateful. And my dad even bought me a surprise birthday cake. For the first time of my life. Yes thanks dad.

And my feelings for the AJ guys is over. Long time ago. Well not really. When I saw him few weeks ago that's when I seriously over him. Thank god. His hair was completely different. I was in a shock. Hah. Seriously thou. I'm not joking. Even if u guys saw his hair, you'll be speechless. Hahahaha oh my god. It's funny when I think about it. Okay2. So here I wanted to wish happy belated birthday to my baby sisters, Sasha who was born in 10 January 1996 and Farrah 3 February 1996. I didn't get the chance to wish them in my blog so yeah. Oh and I'm in the middle of taking my driving license. Can't wait to get my license. Woo! And a friend of mine is going to take the driving test next week. So an early good luck wish does not harm right. So good luck qayyum!!

That's all for today. Cheerio xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment