Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Eighteen




So being legally 18 is cool. Haven't really explore in truly being 18 but hey, these past few days were great. I can legally smoke if i want to. Like hell yeah I'm 18 so what. Lol. I'm pretty much excited for college. New environment, new people. But haven't decide what college tho. But most probably i'll be in kl. 

Living in dubai for almost 3 months is fun.  Although all my friends are not here i sometimes feel alone. And my boyfriend is not here too. So i spend most of my time with my mum and her husband, and my lil sister. I went for christmas holiday with them in italy and it was awesome. Italy was beautiful and freaking cold although it doesnt snow there. We went to rome, florence, venice and milan. I enjoy being in venice and rome. The food was great and the people there was mostly nice.Didn't get the chance to feel the snow in rome bcs it already snowed in 2012. I heard rome only snow few times every 5 years or so. But then again, venice was also beautiful. And i hope to go there again, soon. 

I'm ranting in the middle of the night gahh. I'm going back to kk on the 27th of march and will arrive in kk on the 28th of march. So pumped to go back but surely gonna miss my family here in dubai. Anyways i'll write again soon

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment