I'm finally back in kk. Its been two weeks and its good to be home. But i hate being at home. I don't get the good vibes. Although I'm so happy that i get to meet my friends and my boyfriend. But i felt empty here. All these negatives mentality makes me sick.
Uhhh..i hate feeling this way. And over thinking makes me crazy. I miss having a bestfriend. I'm never good in keeping people around me and I'm never good in being a good friend. I just screw everything in my life. Was i ever a good friend? Was i there when my friend needed me? Was i good in lending my ears to my friends? Life is so complicated and i need someone to need me as much as i need them. But i stopped being clingy. I stopped hoping for a person to stay in my life forever. I know my jokes may sound too harsh sometimes but know that I've always love my friends. The friends that stick to me. The friends that was never my bestfriend before, but are now part of my life. Please know that i am blessed to have u guys in my life now. And to my boyfriend who sticks with me thru ups and downs. I'm just hoping for the best, for everything
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment