Why? The question i often ask myself, why. These past few weeks may seem hard for some people, including me. But then again, why ruined your day wih negative thoughts. Why not enjoy the rest of the day being happy, cheerful and joyful. Your day may be hard, but the more you treat it that way the more you think that you dont deserve happiness. Why bother negative vibes when you can be all positve through out the whole week.
But then again, people change. And they change for reasons. Some for pathetic reason and some are just good reasons. Whatever the reason is, people change. But to those that stick with you no matter what are the people that's worth keeping. That's worth your company. I may not be the happiest and luckiest person in the world. But i do have some really good company that i'm grateful to have.
I write what i thought of and for some reason, I'm trying be positive despite all the shits thats going on in my life. And i would like to thank the people that has been in my life until now.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment