Few months have past, and i hope i moved on. Classes makes me busy and most of the time i don't have the time to think of him. I'm glad some things kept me busy. I'm glad i have good friends beside me. To keep me alive. It's fun that i have a lot of things going on in my life. Like, its hard for me to write every single thing that had happen to me but i know most of the time, i am good. I know i am not the happiest girl, but I'm trying, so damn hard. Its nice being away from home, from all the negative people. although there are much more negative people in college but i don't care as long as i don't know them.
Okay so, i realise that i haven't write in a long time and I'm quite confuse on what to write, what to tell, how to express. Have i lose all my ideas on what to write? where should i start...hm... Do you guys know how cool it is to learn french? I have to take third language for my course and its french. Its hard though, I'm not gonna lie but it was cool. Like we learn basic french, on how to introduce ourself, and talk simple things. The grammar part is never easy but you know the fun when you learn new language. Its CRAZY i tell u. haha... its a bonus plus that our lecturer was cool.
And skip all the stuff about class,
okay, i think a month ago, i went to a team building camp with the club, we went trekking and swimming in the river and the waterfall. You know the usual things that campers do. it was my first time and it was great. freakin tiring and i cried when we hike because of the pressure and i was tired AND it was my first time hiking. It took about two, yes TWO hours to reach our destination. To the campsite. But i did it. With the help of my team. The next day we have to do the HIKING, again. to go to the waterfall. I literally gave up, but i still manage to get there. I'm proud with myself hahaha. Like, THANK GOD FOR SO MUCH ENERGY.
AND, AND, AND..... I get to know new people. most of them are my seniors. And of course, i kinda like one of them. Mhmm...HELLOOOOOO crush. Yep, he was annoying, he annoys me most of the time during the camp but, he was also very kind and gentleman to me. AND maybe that is why i like him. He may not be the cutest, but he was nice. I like him. Well guess what? I still like him. nothing much going on between us. NOPE. Because i never have the balls to tell him.
Okay, I'm gonna stop ranting and all. Lastly, I'm just gonna say that I'm grateful to have my friends, especially the three girls that have been beside me through all the semester, i hope we stick and stay friends for as long as we can.
I promise I'll write again soon. Writing some good and more fun story to read. Because what you just read up there are mostly me just ranting on nothing. hey that rhymes. xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment