Wednesday, November 4, 2015

mon amour

this is by far my fav polaroid of him

What if, I'm telling you that I've found my soulmate? crazy right? and thats just how crazy my mind is. these past few months, a lot has change. I'm the happiest girl because of his existence in my life. a year apart makes us even stronger now. it makes us love each other more. he gave me more than anyone could give me, he is giving me Happiness. beyond my imagination. i know we can't tell the future but i know he's gonna be my future. "Like lullabies you are forever in my mind".

How do i describe how happy i am with him. whats the best word for I'm having the best days of my life loving him? it's somehow a miracle that we started getting back together again. his touch, his kisses, his hugs, his smile, his scent, the way he laugh, the way he looks at me when I'm not looking, the way he loves me, i just can't stop falling in love with him day by day. its like I'm up in the sky whenever I'm with him. he takes away my pain, i was in great suffer without him because i have no one to tell my problems. to fix it. i needed him that much and i just wanted to say how i suffer without him during that one year gap. i was like an empty bottle. people try to fill me with happiness and they try to heal me, but no one could make me full like him. i kept on praying and telling myself that maybe one day we could be together again, and we did. we eventually did. 

roses from him
"i like you wearing this shirt"
whenever i can't sleep, i simply will write about him. i'll write and write until I'm run of idea and words to say. being back here in kk at this moment, with him near, is more than i could ask for. we gonna spend here, for a month before we go back to our college life. and i hate missing him, i hate being far from him, i hate not having him at my sight. the lonely road i walk without him is no fun. but as he say, we just have to deal with this a couple more years. my heart feel even more complete these past few months. i wish you could feel what my heart is feeling. oh and, I'm happy i was with him during his birthday. and i am happy that he is happy with his present, i wish to celebrate more birthdays with you my dear. may our years be filled with love and happiness, i pray that we never grow out of love and we stay strong as we are together now. to many more years of being together, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment