Friday, January 20, 2017

hangover


2.40

Would you rather hear the truth and being hurt by it or not knowing at all yet it haunts you every night. i wouldn't know which one to choose. sometimes knowing the truth, is good but theres this one part around your chest feels like theres a wound. it does hurt and you can't say anything cause theres no word on how to explain the pain. so you say to yourself that its okay and knowing the truth is better than not knowing at all. honesty is a hard word. and when someone is being honest to you, it a good sign, right? you know you'll accept all the pain and keep it away so you don't lose the person you love. who am i to say all these things. being grateful is one thing a person should do. losing someone is not an occasion or an event, we didn't plan whats going to happen in the future. i know there wouldn't be another one like this, like what I'm having with him right now. and i wouldn't risk to lose him again. And as soon as I can hold you once again I won't let go of you, I swear we live through scars this time but I've made up my mind we can't leave us behind anymore. We'll have to hurt for now, but next time, there's no doubt 'cause I can't go without you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment